01 April 2012

Comic Journal (True Story) 4/1/12

I'm just gonna write/draw my comic book characters, in a ongoing story. For now.

I'm aiming at a May 2nd date, this year.

I'd like to get practice coloring and writing a ongoing comic book series.

Though, I still may update my other titles, but infrequently. 

I'll probably post once a week, at first. 

Lastly, let me introduce, Cass. 





Cass appeared pretty much like she does, in the upper left corner, quite
a few years ago.

I was driving along a neighborhood, when going by a house under some sort
of construction. Standing in front, was a blonde lady, wearing a white
short-sleeved shirt, and blue jean cut-off shorts, and maybe
a tool belt. At any rate, she appeared, to me, to be dressed for a
construction worksite.

I didn't get a good look at her face, but she had hair with a great deal
of volume. I'm not sure if this was before, or after I'd seen the US released
version of Mr Shirow's, Tank Police.



Remember. The archives should still be open. As well as the links page.


Blog Archive